Far Away Far Away

4.5 stars because this was beautiful! The texture was not only brilliant, but it was really well done! As well as the colors and the compositions. Clearly your a visual artist before animator, but you play to your strengths well.

- .5 Perhaps it would have been more emotionally affecting if you showed the Wizard doing something lonely in the beginning. It would have driven the story, kept watcher invested, and created a sense of fulfillment when he got his ghostly friend.

Kudos Professor!

Going to Work Going to Work

lol, I like it :) made me chuckle.

Logan and steve: episode1 Logan and steve: episode1

Pretty good for your first animation. Keep practicing you'll get better. Things you might want to consider to make things more interesting are having a shorter intro (people are impatient) and adding sound fx.

larrynachos responds:

yeah, sorry about the intro length. i've removed it from my other animation. thanks for the slightly positive feedback! everybody else hated it XD

Shad's Army Scrapbook Shad's Army Scrapbook

Your screwed up mutha SHAQ! lol

Nah man this is impressive I have to say! aaand I usually think ur gross so thats saying something. I especially loved the full paged situation shots. The one with the bike! Was really good man.

I dont know man, I guess I dont ... appreciate the gruesome stuff as much as others might. But I guess army service explains some of it

Also now that ur a civil again you can use REFERENCES yay ...I hate that I'm helping you make mutilated women but. References help you draw more accurately ...judging by your female anatomy ...its a good idea. Great artists! PROS! They always reference ....that way when it comes to drawing without it ...its really accurate.

If you havn't realized by now I hate to hell your art gallery. But this was pretty sick! Keep up the Badassness

lay lower on the nasty

Quest for Cream Quest for Cream

hey

I played threw the whole thing. It Was Quick It was Fun! Was there any bugs ...I don't know and I don't care. you had 2 days. TWO DAYS. Bugs shmugz. FUN GAME!

Pico's Rampage!! Pico's Rampage!!

I liked it

As for normal Game structure --wasn't that great -as for making me feel like a Bad ass leaping into the air and shooting random things, job well done.

chesster415 responds:

Thank you, that's really all the game is about. Blowing stuff up for fun.

Snake and Hare Snake and Hare

You made me remember why I love the ukulele :D ..I like it, so simple. Don't need much. Just heart and soul.

Genetic Waltz Genetic Waltz

Lovn it!

This is some SICK SHIZ SON! Sounds like a genetic digital transformation right before a battle. really kool.

AurumOnline responds:

I love you :)

MICSPAM 01 - Accents & Singing MICSPAM 01 - Accents & Singing

love you :P

Don't hurt me for not finishing the animation -I'll do it next year ...no rush promise O_O.

OMG tho you can sing. (French part) in fact I loved the french accent too, Sagoood.

Or maybe is jus cous I have thing for thee aaaa how you say? francsh womaan. UH?

Spike Spiegel // Realism Spike Spiegel // Realism

BAD ASS. -See you in space Cowboy.

pico day 2013 dick pico day 2013 dick

lol well I shit AND giggled.

Rennis5 responds:

i hope you whiped after

Preparing for war Preparing for war

The rendering on this is impressive. Sick stuff!