Snake and Hare Snake and Hare

You made me remember why I love the ukulele :D ..I like it, so simple. Don't need much. Just heart and soul.

Genetic Waltz Genetic Waltz

Lovn it!

This is some SICK SHIZ SON! Sounds like a genetic digital transformation right before a battle. really kool.

AurumOnline responds:

I love you :)

MICSPAM 01 - Accents & Singing MICSPAM 01 - Accents & Singing

love you :P

Don't hurt me for not finishing the animation -I'll do it next year ...no rush promise O_O.

OMG tho you can sing. (French part) in fact I loved the french accent too, Sagoood.

Or maybe is jus cous I have thing for thee aaaa how you say? francsh womaan. UH?

Stand Tall, Fight Hard Stand Tall, Fight Hard

Man O Man!

you definetly succeded in making "one of those you'd hear in a fighting game, you're low on health, and you beat the hardest bos in the game." This is great.

ShadowNazi169 responds:

that's kinda how i pictured it actually, that finaly glory of you just beat the biggest boss with little health, low on supplies, and one life life.
-Jack Krauser

Angel in Darkness Angel in Darkness

WOW!

REMIX CRAZY AWESOMENESS! Love it. Don't tell me you were just messing around, this is great!

ShadowNazi169 responds:

pretty much, most of my music is just from me screwing around on my computer. i'll listen to some beats and syncs and it'll link up and it ends up a good song, kinda like feeling the music i guess.
-Jack Krauser

Never Stop Dreaming (relaxing) Never Stop Dreaming (relaxing)

WOW!

It's sooo awesome! It sounds like the future!

Yamalazoo88 responds:

OMG thanks soo much!!!

Earthbones Earthbones

EPIC!

it some lord of the rings crap right there